how to use a facial roller! The Ultimate step by step Guide to facial massage | honey & be
Here is a step by step guide to caring for your facial rollers. Like any beauty tool, your roller loves to be taken care of and functions best when it’s well maintained! The Honey & Be Jade & Rose Quartz Facial Rollers are made from 100% certified authentic stones and are meant to be used delicately. Here are a few things that you can do to make sure you take good care of your roller!
- Set your self care intention
All of our products come with a self care intention setting card, which is something that we really believe in! Setting an intention allows you to be mindful during your self care practice and turns your every day skin care routine into an intentional beauty ritual. You will love the feeling of slowing down and connecting to what you need! If you’d like to share your intentions on social media, use the #honeyandbe to inspire others and so we can see and share your beautiful intentions! We’d love to hear your self care story and how your self care intention impacted your life.
- Hydrate up
Apply your favorite serum, facial oil, or moisturizer to freshly cleansed skin. If you need a recommendation, we did a post all about our favorite serums here... stay tuned for a post about our favorite facial oils!
- Get Rolling
Starting at the neck and working up the face, roll in upward and outward motions always (this helps promote lymphatic drainage!). Repeat each motion at least 3 times in all areas of your face.
Cleaning your Jade & Rose Quartz Rollers
Using a damp cloth and some mild soap, gently wipe down your Jade or Rose Quartz Facial Roller. Dry your roller completely with a separate dry cloth before storing. You can use a makeup wipe instead if you’re on the go!
Check out our IGTV video here to watch a tutorial on how to clean your Rollers.
- Store your Jade or Rose Quartz Roller in the refrigerator for extra de-puffing effects. Try doing this first thing in the morning while you’re sipping on some matcha!
- The large ball on our Jade Roller is removable if you would like to get a deeper cleanse. Gently remove it from its frame, cleanse the ball with some water and mild soap, dry completely and carefully place it back in the frame.
- Do not submerge your roller underwater.
- If you notice that your roller is squeaking after you cleanse it, we recommend applying some argan oil (or any other non-comedogenic oil) to help the roller roll smoothly & take care of any squeak.
Where to store your Jade & Rose Quartz Rollers
The Honey & Be Facial Roller boxes are extremely durable and protect the product well, so they’re perfect to take on the go… to your office, on vacation, to the beach, or anywhere that you want to practice self care!
The Honey & Be Jade & Rose Quartz Roller boxes & your self care intention card are meant to be kept in place somewhere that you can see them every day... a desk, a nightstand, a bathroom, a closet shelf. Our hope is that our box, your intention card and your roller will sit pretty in your home and remind you to practice the self care that you deserve!
- Store your roller in its pouch or box whenever you can to protect the delicate stone.
- If you’re putting your roller in the refrigerator, keep it in its soft travel pouch to keep it sanitary… away from your fruits and veggies :) A beauty mini fridge (they’re so cute!) has been a huge trend lately and is definitely on our wish list.
- If you store your roller in your bathroom, make sure you keep it in its box to keep it out of contact with steam from the shower.
If you ever have any questions about the Honey & Be Facial Roller or just want to chat about self care, please reach out to us here!
Elly & Clea